Hey, you look like you might be our new Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Brno, Czech Republic
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 200 people, over 3000 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in three other cities with more to come! We're now looking for our next Restaurant Development Manager to provide world-class support to a portfolio of restaurant partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve!
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and that is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with both the owner and the chef. Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding.
- Key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analysing the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience of account management and sales in a high-pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from analytics.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Czech and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!