Hey, you look like you might be our new Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ and analytical mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Our Restaurant Development team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring all our existing restaurant partners and Wolts success in Estonia. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our account management engine must grow with it.
As a Restaurant development team member, you will master the core functions of Account Management, including developing strong relationships with our merchants, answering partners’ queries, and identifying new opportunities among existing restaurant partners. You will interact with merchants, and look after them, making sure their experience is seamless and they are set up for success!
Responsibilities & duties
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance through strong portfolio analysis and active account management.
- Building long-term restaurant relationships post-onboarding, and being the key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes for delivery.
- Applying an effective restaurant tiering approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the restaurant portfolio.
- Perform frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in Estonian and English
- Russian on a conversational level is a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!