Hey, you look like you might be our new Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
The purpose of your role is to have the strategic overview of our Restaurant Partnerships performances across Skåne. By leading and coaching your team of Restaurant Associates and Specialists, you - as account manager for the restaurant partners - will be:
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance through strong portfolio analysis and active account management.
- Taking ownership of the relationship from once the contract is signed, and overseeing a successful onboarding and training of restaurant partners together with Restaurant Associates.
- Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes for delivery.
- Applying an effective restaurant tiering approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the restaurant portfolio.
- Performing frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside RPMs.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Travel 25% of the time
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience from Account Management
- Team lead experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong CRM or Excel skills is a plus
- It's a plus if you have held a role with regional new sales responsibility
- Worked with OKRS and independently set KPIs for team
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Alexander Kanto - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!