Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ and analytical mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Our Account Management team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring all our existing restaurant partners and Wolts success in Germany. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our account management engine must grow with it.
As an Account Management team member, you will master the core functions of Account Management, including developing strong relationships with our merchants, answering partners' queries, and identifying new opportunities among existing restaurant partners. You will interact with merchants, and look after them, making sure their experience is seamless and they are set up for success!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Take care of your own restaurant portfolio.
- Be responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding, which includes:
- Strong analysis of portfolio performance and frequent quality & satisfaction checks.
- Contact restaurant partners via phone.
- Provide analytical after-sales support to improve our merchants' performance.
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
- Report on the status of accounts.
- Promote new services and marketing campaigns to existing partners.
- Act as a key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Work closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analyze the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitor what our competitors are doing and report back.
What we offer
- Cool office in Munich
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in German and good English skills.
- +2 years experience in Account Management, Sales, Customer Support or Marketing positions
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent partner experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- High sense of ownership and proactivity
- Knowledge or previous exposure to analytical dashboards (ex. Looker, Power BI) or data-driven decision-making
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets knowledge
It’s even a plus if you have…
- Knowledge or previous experience in the Restaurant, Food and Beverage, Hospitality or related industries
- Experience from working with a CRM system
- Experience with content creation, editing, or marketing
- Experience with Google Workspace
"If you have any additional questions, Elmo can be reached at +49 3030 809 234."
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!