Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a passion for leading teams? Does a fast-paced environment and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant Partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're now looking for our next Account Management Team Lead to provide world-class support and enable growth to a portfolio of restaurant Partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve! Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a leader by example and a team player willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands on’ ethos that has made our team what it is.
What you'll be doing
- Leading and developing our superstar Development Team of Restaurant Specialists and Associates
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding
- Key communicator between our operations and restaurant Partners
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant Partners.
- Analysing the local market on an ongoing basis
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back
Our humble expectations
- You have experience managing a team
- You have a proven track record in process development and optimisation
- You have solid experience in people management - juggling multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Quality assurance is in your nature - you know how to define a solid process for this and drive it throughout your team
- You have strong time management and prioritisation skills
- You are extremely proactive in identifying and tackling foreseen bottlenecks
- Industry experience and/or background working with restaurants is a plus
- Fluent in Estonian and English
- Fluency in Russian is considered a strong plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!