As a result of Wolt’s rapid expansion and the plans we have for 2023, we need a SMB Account Management Team Lead to support the Account Management team in the East Region (Berlin, Dresden, and Leipzig).
Reporting to the Account Management Lead for Germany, the Team Lead is the account manager of our key restaurant partners, while leading the local Team through encouragement and empowerment. The SMB AM TL is responsible for optimizing venue performance on our platform and driving revenue growth.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
Responsibilities & duties
● Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance with strong analysis and high-level consultation.
● Taking ownership of the relationship once contract is signed, and successfully onboarding and training venues together with RAs.
● Building long-term restaurant relationships post-onboarding, and being the key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
● Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes.
● Perform frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
● Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside the Account Managers.
● Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
● Setting KPIs for the local Account Management Team and providing performance feedback.
● Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
● Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviors.
Our humble expectations
Skills & Experience required
● Solid experience from a previous key account management role.
● Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
● Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
● Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
● Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
● Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
● Fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Deutschland ticket subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation