Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationship between Wolt and our restaurant partners through emails, phone calls and personal meetings
- Assisting restaurant partners on how to increase their sales on Wolt
- Working closely with the marketing team on local and themed promotions
- Participating in regulars meetings
- Recording and administrating campaigns in Monday and Ops tools
- Assisting account managers on bigger projects
- Being able to build export basic reports from Looker, using analytica skills
- Being able to make standard calculations in Excel
- Looking after the portfolio’s performance, proactively checking e.g. rejection rates, basket size trends, offline times etc
Our humble expectations
- Great analytical skills and Excel knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Being tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Fluent in Hungarian and good communicator in English.
- Having a hospitality or retail experience is an advantage but not a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!