Hey, you look like you might be our new Account Management Associate (Restaurants)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Do you have any first-hand experience in account management, client support, marketing, or sales with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Do you have any first-hand experience in account management, client support, marketing, or sales with a true service-first mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
We need an Account Management Associate to drive incremental revenue and provide the tools and support for our restaurant partners to make sure they thrive on our platform and increase sales while improving operational aspects. With this in mind, you need to be super passionate about restaurants and account management, but also able to adapt and change your tone and approach depending on the type of partner you’re working with.
- Onboarding restaurant venues into Wolt's platform including; account management and venue development
- Stepping out of the office to meet with key restaurant partners and collaborating together and build strong and meaningful relationships with our partners
- Proactively helping restaurant partners in order to improve their sales by sharing tools and best practices on current trends and optimizing their menus to improve customer conversion
- Work together with restaurant partners to constantly develop and improve their service to Wolt customers
- Gathering feedback from our partners and helping to translate it into product, marketing, and operational improvements
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for restaurant partners together with the restaurant team
- Assisting the rest of the restaurant team in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- A persistent attitude and get energy from working in a target-driven environment
- High Ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Excellent outgoing personality - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills - you will be working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment with many competing priorities
- Experience in account management (1-2 years) is an asset however in-depth on-the-job training will be given
- Fluent in Maltese & in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!