- Together with the Retail Development Manager, you are owning the overall retail partner relationships after they have been signed and onboarded to Wolt.
- Identifying potential partnerships and closing deals to hit our sales targets
- Managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified partners
- You will be proactively getting in touch with our existing partners to consult them about how to be more visible and successful on Wolt. You will drive retail partner's revenue growth by signing them up for different marketing campaigns on Wolt.
- You will manage the campaign requests that come in and ensure the campaigns go successfully live.
- Doing quality checks on the campaigns we have live on the app and ensuring everything looks right.
- Monitoring data quality and creating documentation of previous campaigns and the results, and communicating the reports to our partners.
- Executing venue optimization projects in order to optimize our retail partner portfolio performance and KPIs.
- Working together with the marketing team to plan and execute bigger retail partner campaigns.
Our humble expectations
- Experience (2-3 years) in sales, account management, or advising clients on a B2B level is preferred. Or maybe you come from a front desk, booking, or reception setting and are very motivated to develop in sales and in account management direction.
- Persistent - you do not give up and get energy from working in a target-driven role and achieving your goals. High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Outgoing and excellent interpersonal skills. You adapt your tone to suit the audience and can clearly advise and communicate the value of campaigns and other initiatives. Moreover, you enjoy talking with people and being on calls most of your day.
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Structured and detailed. You will be doing data quality checks, hence a good eye for detail is key.
- Good time management skills - you will be working in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Experience working with CRM tools or data systems is preferred.
- Fluent in Greek & able to work in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!