Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for building teams in close collaboration with your hiring managers? Does being part of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops’ goods delivered to your home or to the office. We were founded in 2014 and today have more than 6,000 people across 23 countries, servicing over 20 million registered users. In June 2022, we joined forces with DoorDash.
Our Talent Acquisition team has been on an incredible journey throughout this time too. We’re now a global team of 60+, growing soon to around 100 people, based across multiple European countries, Tokyo and Tel Aviv. And we are open to considering top TA talent in any of the 23 countries where we do business! As part of our phenomenal growth, we are now looking for new Talent Acquisition Partners, with varying levels of seniority, to support different areas such as country operations, finance, marketing, HR, strategy, legal and more.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll be owning the end-to-end recruitment process while managing the relationships with your key stakeholders and always putting candidate experience and quality of hire at the heart of everything you do. You're key focus will be supporting Japan country operations hiring.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the future of recruitment, and wants to develop and improve hiring processes together with Wolt’s business leaders, as well as impact strategic initiatives such as diversity attraction, market mapping of talent for new hubs, geographical expansion projects and more.
What you'll be doing
- Be the project lead on recruitment in your assigned hiring teams and together plan a solid hiring roadmap; agree on processes and train interviewers where needed.
- Provide guidance, understanding and insight to your hiring managers based on your experience, know-how, market understanding and well informed data points.
- Build candidate pipelines that are relevant to your hiring teams.
- Use data to make informed decisions and utilize talent acquisition tooling & reporting to drive efficiencies in your recruiting funnel, increasing candidate pass-through ratios over time & removing bottlenecks that impact KPI’s such as monthly fill rate, time to hire, cost per hire and more.
- Invent new and innovative ways to attract the best people globally to join Wolt, while excelling at basic recruiting best practices.
- Collaborate with your sub-team within the broader TA team and together share ideas and wins and help each other solve hiring related challenges
- Partner with different talent teams, such as Employer Branding to drive optimal advertising, events, social media campaigns and other initiatives to promote opportunities within the department you support.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous experience in recruitment in an "in-house" position and you enjoy being the advisor and leader to your stakeholders.
- You are an advocate for candidate experience excellence and consider this in every decision you make.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced international environment (you will have colleagues across the globe).
- You are able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in Japanese and English.
- You care about data and are accustomed to transparently sharing pipeline and other important data with your hiring teams.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to join at a pivotal time, as we build out version 2.0 of Wolt TA, future-proofing our organization through driving sophistication, innovation and scalability in all that we do.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company with a flat hierarchy, meaning quick and easy access to the executive staff and key decision makers.
- Opportunity to join a team of 8000+ professionals that are proud of showing ownership, passion, solving problems, improving beyond what is expected and helping others succeed.
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Riku Hakanen, Head of Talent Acquisition, HQ & Japan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!